RSS
Note 4 August 2011

Something wrong with my paypal, so i will contact them, to fix my problem, about mf don't worry i still gonna upload to there

it's fix? dunno

Note 17 Jan 2012

i was busy lazy to write tracklist, u can found tracklist in here

Request And Report

Here U can comment to Report or Request, please only in here if U want to do that. thx

Rules for Report :
1. Provide link my post has broken.
2. If Ur comment has delete, it mean link has up.


ok, no reupload to megaupload. Why? because if the file deleted ( not by me ) , and i reupload + sharing in web, there is chance i got "PERMANENT BAN" , because of that i will not reupload to megaupload (maybe same to other site). Except u give me a megaupload premium live time account to me, i will upload it when ever it got deleted.

Rules for Request :
1. Before posting use search box ( There is in the right upper corner ). Use many keyword like anime title, or song name, or album name.
2. If you sure u didn't found what you search post the nipponsei torrent link in here.
3. Wait until Ur comment has delete it mean i have uploading for you.
4. No Shorting link.

Note : I do this for share, i have my own live, so don't rush me.
I only uploading to Megaupload (MU) / FileServe (FS)only. Thx and ENJOY.

btw if u see no seed on torrent,it mean i need more extra time to finish it.

Rules Update : 23 September 2011

5 komentar:

Unknown said...

I'm missing the CLANNAD opening and ending.
I think you were sharing it once, because I found this link here: http://rapidshare.com/files/313196451/_Nipponsei__Clannad_OP_ED_Single_-_Megumeru_Cuckool_Mix_2007__Various___320Kbps_.rar

I was searching everywhere, but I didn't find any links on your site. Please add the Clannad openings and endings again. I also would like to see the CLANNAD After Story OP and ED.

Thank you.

uzmi said...

Durarara!! OP Single - Uragiri no Yuuyake link is dead
Durarara!! ED Single - Trust Me link is dead

just want to report it to you...sorry,if i make a mistake..

SmokerBamboo said...

Sekimatsu Occult Gakuin OP Single - Flying Humanoid
Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin ED Single - Kimi ga Iru Basho

kool.ace said...

Hello, I have a few requests I would like to make. I am not sure if these songs are released, but as always, whenever you can obtain them is okay. If they are not on your list already...

Dragon Ball Kai ED 2 [Kokoro no Hane?]

Bakuman OP

Naruto Shippuuden ED 15

Thank you...

HCI said...

http://nipponseiinmu.blogspot.com/2009/09/macross-frontier-op2-ed2-single-lion.html

for macross, it will count as reupload request. So sorry.

Post a Comment